The days are long, the nights are short, and we are out of school! The Dailard School Foundation hopes that everyone is having a wonderful time and using the season to relax (or be adventurous) and have fun.
Or, if you’re the kind of person who likes to plan ahead, there are few things you could do to help the school even when it’s not in session. You know, if you were looking for something.
- Collect box tops
- Shop with scrip
- Donate school supplies
Help out Dailard teachers by donating the requested items to your students’ classrooms. Find out what is needed for each grade here. Thank you so much for your generosity.
Dolphin Summer Day Camp
Registration for 2014 Dolphin Summer Day Camp is still open. This year we’re offering three tracks during six weekly sessions: General, Sports, and Pre-K. All tracks will be taught by credentialed Dailard teachers! Students in grades 1 through 5 are eligible to enroll in the General and Sports tracks; transitional and incoming kindergartners are eligible for the Pre-K track only. Check out the Dolphin Summer Day Camp page for program details and registration information.
Dailard Days Newsletter Is Online
Our first newsletter of the year is online and ready to review! You can keep up with what’s been going on around the school and community, and browse past issues for fun tidbits about Dailard teachers you might have missed! It’s all available in the Newsletter Archive. Happy reading!
For specific event times, locations, and details, click on the calendar dates below.
- June 30-July 3: Dolphin Summer Day Camp Session 1
- July 7-11: Dolphin Summer Day Camp Session 2
- July 14-18: Dolphin Summer Day Camp Session 3
- July 20: Kindergarten Play Date
- July 21-25: Dolphin Summer Day Camp Session 4
- July 28-August 1: Dolphin Summer Day Camp Session 5
- August 4-8: Dolphin Summer Day Camp Session 6
- August 23: Dailard School Clean-Up
- August 24: Kindergarten BBQ
- August 25 & 26: Kindergarten Assessment
- September 2: First Day of School!