Click here to see the 2014-2015 DSF Budget. (You can also link to the budget with the BUDGET option on the upper menu.)
Another Year, Another Jog-a-thon
What a day! The 2015 Dailard Jog-a-thon was a huge success. Thank you, parents, for coming out to cheer our kids as they ran their hearts out. As a group they ran almost 10,000 laps! Thank you too to our volunteers for helping staff the event and our very hardworking Jog-a-thon Committee Maya Schuster and Julie Jacobson for their fresh ideas and their enthusiasm.
Donations made through Wednesday, March 4 are still eligible for student prizes. You can send your cash and checks in the Jog-a-thon envelope to your teachers before then, or pay online via PayPal. Prizes will be announced and distributed at the Jog-a-thon Awards Assembly next month.
Thank you so much for your support.
Have Your Say!
All of our parent groups invite you to attend their meetings. Find out what they are planning, how you can help, offer your input, and help support our school. Everyone is encouraged to attend. Upcoming meetings below:
Wednesday, March 4, 7:50 AM: Activities & Events Committee
First Wednesday of the month in the Teachers’ Lounge.
Tuesday, March 10, 5:30 PM: DSF Board Meeting
Second Tuesday of the month.
Wednesday, March 11, 7:00 PM: Dailard DADS (Dads Assisting Dailard Students)
Second Wednesday of the month, Emiliano’s Restaurant.
Mid-March, TBD, 7:50 AM: Coffee Talk (
with Linda Richman with the DSF)
Bring your mug to the Teachers’ Lounge!
For specific event times, locations, and details, click on the calendar dates below.
- February 4: Activities & Events Community Meeting
- February 4: Garden Club
- February 6: Variety Show Applications Due at 3:00 PM
- February 10: Running Club Spirit Day
- February 10: DSF Board Meeting–SPECIAL GUEST Pershing Principal Susan Levy
- February 11: Bake Sale
- February 11: DADS Meeting
- February 12: BMX Assembly
- February 13 & 16: NO SCHOOL (Presidents’ Day)
- February 18: Garden Club
- February 18: DADS Bedazzle Night
- February 19: Moms’ Breakfast
- February 19: Fifth Grade Symphony Trip
- February 20: Lunar New Year Family Dance
- February 25: Jog-a-thon
- February 27: Deadline to Submit Yearbook Dedications
- February 27: Moms & Muffins
- February 27: Friday Flag