Dailard Is Hiring for Next Year (2015–2016)
Next year Dailard is implementing an enrichment program that will serve every student, to support those who need extra help and challenge those who are ready for more. Students will work in small groups on activities tailored to their interests and needs, and will rotate to new groups and activities regularly throughout the year. To manage this, we need support teachers! Lots and lots of support teachers. Credentialed preferred, but not required. Applications are now available to download and submit to Martha Deurfeldt in the Dailard front office by June 3, 2015, 3:00 PM.
Download the application as a Word document: Job Application–Dailard Support Teacher
Download the application as a PDF: Job Application–Dailard Support Teacher
Friday, May 22 is the last day this school year to submit your Box Tops! This is an easy way to raise money for our school, and we know you’ve got a baggie full of them in your kitchen that you just haven’t sent in yet. Well, send them in! We raised $1,722.31 off those things this year, and whatever we gather now can be credited toward next year. It’s worth it!
For specific event times, locations, and details, click on the calendar dates below.
- May1: Dailard Jamboree Family Dance
- May 3: Dailard DADS Golf Tournament
- May 4-8: Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 6: A&E Community Meeting
- May 6: Garden Club Meeting
- May 12: DSF Board Meeting
- May 13: DADS Meeting
- May 18-22: Classified Appreciation Week
- May 19: Coffee Talk
- May 21: Open House
- May 25: NO SCHOOL (Memorial Day)
- May 29: Friday Flag
- May 29: Friday Night Lights
- May 30: HC STEMM Mini Golf Challenge