Click here for the San Diego Unified Dailard Elementary School website.
Food Drive: $5.00 Challenge
Our Dailard Brownie troop has bins located in the quad for their food drive. How many non-perishables can you buy with $5.00? The food drive is running through Friday, November 18th. Send a bag with your kid(s) or you can even bring goods with you to your parent/teacher conference.
Box Tops are collected all year long. They can be turned in with your child’s teacher or in the front office. Kiddo wants to be involved? They can cut them out and paste onto any of these worksheets
The Dailard school community is able to do so many things because everyone helps. Want to find out what’s going on or how you can contribute? Come to one of our meetings!
Activities and Events Community Meeting
The A&E meeting is right after drop off on Ocotober 4th (they will continue through the school year on the the first Tuesday of every month). All parents are welcome to attend!
DSF Board Meeting
Our second board meeting of the year will take place at 5:30pm on October 11th (they will continue through the school year on the second Tuesday of each month). Also open to all parents!
Dailard DADS Meeting (second Tuesday of every month)
Tuesday, October 11th, 7:30 PM, Emiliano’s Restaurant
There are a few open Activities & Events positions for parents who are ready to step into a role, too! New and returning parents interested in the following opportunities should email Rebecca Smith, DSF President, at email@example.com.
- Game Night Host/Coordinator
- Spring Fling Committee
For specific event times, locations, and details, click on the calendar below.
- November 1: A&E Community Meeting
- November 2: Wednesday Welcome
- November 4: Keep Your Power Assembly
- November 8: DSF Board Meeting
- November 8: Dailard DADS Meeting
- November 11: No School. Veterans Day
- November 14-18: MINIMUM DAYS. Parent Teacher Conferences
- November 16: Dinning for Dollars. In MIssion Valley: Rubios and Fiji Yogurt.
- November 21-25: No School. Thanksgiving break.