A&E Meeting Notes – April 9, 2013
7:50 AM, Multipurpose Room
- F&E – Waiting on check to be received
- Friday Night Lights – Next movie night June 7th? (Friday before school ends)
- Box Tops – Waiting on check to be received
- Run Club – Status quo
- Holiday Bazaar – Looking for new Co-Chair
- Jogathon – Awards assembly this Friday the 12th. Classroom winner was from participation/total laps. T-shirts being picked up from Dlux today. Getting poncho from Dicks Sporting for McDade to wear.
- 5th Grade – Made $1670 in UT sales. 5th Grade Parent Meeting this Thursday at drop off. Announcement will be made in Wed. updates.
- Arts & Culture – looking for new chair for Art Wall etc
- Yearbook – Front office already resigned Lifetouch for next year. Future years will need to coordinate with office if we want to change vendors. Deadline for yearbook orders is this Friday. May have a 2nd co-chair.
- Spring Fling- Ticket packets due by April 25. Always Bouncin – owner is a Dailard DAD offering an amazing deal for us including insurance coverage. BBQ Food Truck is giving back 10% under $750 sales and 15% if over. Teachers to encourage signupgenius.com site. We are under budget ($7,000) and will have spent $3,100
- Auction – All classroom basket donations need to be in by April 19th. We will be putting the baskets together at Dailard on April 19th from 6pm.You can give basket donations to Danielle Lourey (or drop off in parent room marked silent auction classroom basket)
- Raffle tickets will be sold Monday April 22- Friday April 26th before and after school. American Girl Doll, Keurig, and Legos
- Everyone please get the word out about Comic Con Passes (two 4 day passes worth $175 each, priceless since they are completely sold out)
Next Meeting: Tuesday, May 14, 7:50 AM, Multipurpose Room