Tuesday, March 12
- F&E– Still waiting on check and will re-register for next year when its available
- Friday Night Lights- next one May/June
- Box Tops– $496 will be sent April 15th. To total for year $1600! Then next turn is in November next school year
- Run Club– restarting this week
- Holiday Bazaar– Still looking for new Co-Chair *** Know anyone? Fun Services Co. offering 150 items “treasure chest” for kids that don’t have monies to shop.
- Jog-a-thon–Need final announcement and flyer for lap monies due by this Friday!
- 5th Grade- Still waiting on UTs check of $1800. 5th Parent Meeting April 11 @ drop off. Future 5th fundraisers: parents will be manning hairpainting booth at Spring Fling. Also, popsicle sales towards EOY.
- Spring Fling– Balloon Burst with stuffed animals may be extinct this year. Duchenne Fdtn donating 8-10 games again. We are looking to donate $250 back to them for the past 2 years of them helping us. Flyers are being done for ticket sales of A,B,C package deal options. Food Chairs: Colleen & Tom Yanihara – bbq vendor is Inslider SD Food Truck: BBQ sandwiches, salads etc. Will give 10% back to school if under $750 and 15% back if over $750. Prizes: Lindsay Pierce, Décor: Melissa Henss- western photo cut-outs, bales of hay for seating, Fun Zone Coord: Shayna Wisely – Bouncies covered by insurance of Bounce Time Jumps.
- Auction: Danielle Lourey- We have over 60 different companies donating to the auction, with over thousands donated!! Will start collecting for room baskets next week, flyer to go out next week, email will go out to room moms this week. Basket making party 4/20 @ 6pm Pizza will be served! Raffle for Kuerig, Lego City, and American Doll Girl of Year Saige. Starting to list items to website, when all items are listed it will go live. You will be able to preview items available at auction.
- New Ideas: 1) Parent booths at Open House in May. (2) Back to School Night 2013-2014 years have table set up with laptops to sign up eScrip and Boxtops subscribers
Thank you to all that came and supported our PTF! Next meeting, Tuesday, April 9, 2013 @ 7:50am.